C# is a very important language which is very popular these days and it’s in huge demand by the companies. It’s also one of the languages taught under the .NET course in many institutes like NIIT and others. C# sharp is just like other languages with few extra features which makes it more suitable and better for development. The way of writing programs, logical methods are also the same. The only difference lies in the fact that the commands and instructions of writing the program changes.
If you already know any other programming language then you will easily figure it out within few hours. You can learn all the new features introduced in C# which makes it different from other languages like java and C++. Even if you are a beginner or fresher then also the below books are going to help you out. Experienced people can increase their skills too. If you know C sharp very well then you can get good placement in many companies like Accenture, TCS, Wipro, HCL and others.
Below is the list of good book to learn C# programming language :
- C# 2010 Programming: Covers .Net 4.0, Black Book (English) (Paperback) by DreamTech
- Beginning Object-Oriented Programming with C# (English) (Paperback) by Jack Purdum
- Pro C# with .NET 3.0 (English) 5th Edition (Paperback) by Andrew Troelsen by Wiley
- Programming in C# 3e by Balagurusamy E-English-Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited-Paperback_Edition-3rd (English) 3rd Edition (Paperback) by BALAGURUSAMY
- C# 2008 In Simple Steps (English) (Paperback) by Kogent Solutions Inc.
Want to Buy from Amazon : Click here to check C# Programming Language
Below are the topics that you are going to learn in most of these books :
- Introducing C#
- understanding objects
- Understanding data types
- Understanding C# statements
- understanding reference data types
- Making decisions in code
- Statement repetition using loops
- Understanding arrays and collections
- Designing classes
- Designing and writing custom classes
- Exception handling and debugging
- Using disk data files
- Using databases
- Using line
- Inheritance and polymorphism
- Printing and threading
- Web programming
As I have personally did .NET course that’s why i can say it’s damn simple. You simply need to understand and practice few programs and you will able to do everything just like java. You can also practice all the basic programs that you did in C or C++ or java language. Try doing the same in C# language.
We will be uploading free study material for C# programming language in upcoming times so that you can download for extra practice. If you are searching for PDF files of these books on internet then it’s not available and it’s always recommended that you should study from a real book rather than studying from PDF book. Buy any one of the book and start your learning towards c# programming language.