Biology SAT subject is a very important subject for all those candidates who want to make their career in medicine field. While maths, physics and chemistry are quite popular subjects among students, biology is not far behind. Thousands of students attempt biology as one of the SAT subject test. If you score around 700 marks in this paper then you will get the maximum advantage in getting admission to your favorite college.
If you want to go to some bigger and famous universities then you must give at least 2 more SAT subject tests as those universities require you to submit at least 3 subject test scores. However you should check out the college guidelines of all selected colleges and then decide about the subject test.
Below are the best book for SAT Biology Subject Test Preparation :
- Barron’s SAT Subject Test Biology E/M, 4th Edition by Deborah T. Goldberg M.S.
- Cracking the SAT Biology E/M Subject Test, 2013-2014 Edition (College Test Preparation) by Princeton Review
- Sterling SAT Biology E/M Practice Questions: High Yield SAT Biology E/M Questions by Sterling Test Prep
- Kaplan SAT Subject Test Biology E/M 2011-2012 (Kaplan SAT Subject Tests: Biology) by Kaplan
- McGraw-Hill’s SAT Subject Test Biology E/M, 3rd Edition (Sat Subject Tests) by Stephanie Zinn
You always need some extra study material to score high marks. The school syllabus is not enough to cover all the topics of questions which appear in SAT exams. You can have any of these books for SAT exam preparation. You can also take college boards official SAT guide. Practice papers and sample papers must be solved in order to increase your speed and accuracy. It will help you out a lot during actual paper. Learn every possible tips and tricks along with shortcut methods to solve questions from these books.
In upcoming days, We are going to upload recent papers of Biology along with few sample papers so that you can download them for free and practice it. Solving previous papers will make you better in time management of the exam. Many students complain of time shortage. It’s because of lack of practice. Get the books, study hard and score highest marks in Biology SAT Subject test.