There are hundreds of job search website in India. Given the number of public and private sector exams are conducted in India, it’s obvious to have so many website dedicated to all freshers and experienced to people to find job. There are many website where you can find jobs for both government sector as well as private sector companies. Normally private sector is ruled by all IT companies such as Wipro, Accenture, Infosys, iGATE, TCS, HCL, IBM and many more thousands of companies.
Out of these hundred’s of job websites, many of them just do a copy paste from bigger websites. Many of these website give wrong information about walk-ins, interviews and off-campus drives of companies. Hence you need to be very careful while searching for jobs. Always call and confirm from the company that whether the drive is going on a particular date, whether interviews are there or not.
Below is a list of Top 10 Websites based on my experience of job search :
- Monster.com – Monster is one of the best website for searching both public as well as private sector jobs. Secondly, they always send you genuine job emails.
- Timesjob – It’s a good website to search all kind of jobs.
- Techgig.com/Jobs – It’s one of the best website to look for private jobs.
- www.sarkarinaukriblog.com – It’s one of the best website if you are looking for government jobs in India. Subscribe to get all latest updates.
- Freshersworld.com – Visit this website if you are searching for private jobs in IT companies.
- Chetanasforum.com – It’s also a very good website for searching public and private sector jobs. It mainly concentrates on IT jobs.
- Freshersvoice.com – It’s kind of similar to freshersworld website. It mainly concentrates on IT sector jobs.
- Recruitment4u.net – You will mainly found important government jobs on this website.
- Shine.com – It’s still new in the market. You can try out this website.
- Naukri.com – So many of you thought that I forgot about naukri.com. Certainly not, While Naukri is very famous for jobs, they have unlimited number of fake people or say companies registered. They will send fake job letters, conduct fake interviews and so on.. Beware of such things. Upload your resume but make sure you get to the right company.
These are the websites which you can look out jobs for. Thousands of jobs are available for everyone like recent graduates, teenagers, old people, experienced people and so on. It’s very important to update your resume on Monster and Naukri so that it will get more visibility. Update your skills so that you will get jobs matching your skills. People from all over India such as Delhi,Chennai, Coimbatore, hyderbad, Pune, Mysore, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh and many other places can find jobs.